Your local Business & lifestyle magazine
We just adore Benefit – the make-up that looks great, lasts for ages and also comes in pretty, pretty little tins and boxes that you can display in your bedroom like little trophies! The creative bods at Benefit have come up with three new must-have kits for the new season, and dare we say it, *cough* Christmas gifts, all available from October 2011.
The limited edition “I’m glam therefore I am” makeup kit, containing:
• A four- shade eye-shadow palette
• Glamming face powder with brush
• Girl meets pearl liquid pearl for face
• Lip gloss in ‘Life on the A list’
• A little bit BADgal lash mascara
• Double-ended sponge applicator
Ticket to glossytown Super cute mini gloss set with six glitzy shades to finish any look a glamour puss shine. A shade for any mood, and also limited edition, in this set you’ll find:
• So frisk me (gilded berry)
• Nudie-tude (goldspun twist)
• Spiked punch (juicy coral)
• Life on the A list (bubblegum pink)
• Foxy lady (diamond rose)
• Kiss you (clear fuschia)
A limited edition set of luxe mini bottles
of Crescent Row eau de toilettes.
• Laugh with me LeeLee
• My place or yours Gina
• Garden of good & Eve
• Ring my Bella
Available from Boots, Debenhams
and retailers nationwide.