Pureology and Hairitage – Film Star colour
Hairitage have just taken delivery of the fabulous Pureology collection, a luxury salon hair care brand that’s been created just for professional colourists. The high-end products promise instant glamour for anyone with a colour treated hair, and the exclusive AntiFadeComplex® helps to make sure that when you’ve been beautifully coloured, you get to keep that fresh-from-the-salon vibrancy. Make like a film star and visit Hairitage – you’ll feel a little bit pampered as soon as you walk in the door, with refreshments, cute mini- cupcakes and relaxing massage chairs as well as on-trend styles, gorgeous products and of course, lovely stylists.
Retro Curls from Pureology
Get the look…
- Start with clean dry hair
- Spray Pureology ColourStylist Fortifying Heat Spray protective primer at the nape before curling one inch sized sections of hair with a small curling iron (or something like the Babyliss Curling wand which has a conical wand for varying sizes of curls) Continue until the entire nape is set.
- Switch to the larger iron and continue curling until you are two inches from your parting line then stop, leaving the roots straight.
- Place long clips at the line of separation between curly and straight hair and give an all over mist of ColourStylist Strengthening Control zero dulling hairspray.
- Let hair set for 15 minutes.
- Emulsify a pea-sized amount of ColourStylist Cuticle Polisher with two sprays of Colour Stylist Radiance Amplifier to make a polishing serum.
- From the bottom up, run your fingers through the set to break up the curls and create width. Tease underneath for extra volume.
- After final round of spray, remove clips to finish the look.
For fabulous Hairitage offers see our Offers and Competitions page or the magazine…